About Trearddur Bay Hotel
Welcome to The Trearddur Bay Hotel, Anglesey, just yards from the blue flag beach.
We boast 43 bedrooms, some with fabulous sea views and balconies as well as free Wi-Fi. We also have a separate six-bedroom house with its own sitting room and kitchen.
Our restaurant offers the finest local produce in Anglesey and North Wales, overlooking the sea, or for a less formal occasion, The Inn at the Bay for bar meals. We also have facilities for meetings and events in the Penrhos Suite.
We look forward to your stay with us.
A word from the manager
A warm welcome from the team here at Trearddur Bay Hotel. Join us and enjoy JW Lees real cask ale and our Great British quality pub food. It’s a great place to work and we have a really friendly team so if you would like to work for us please get in touch.– Peter Toft, Manager of Trearddur Bay Hotel
Trearddur Bay Hotel at a glance
- A la Carte restaurant overlooking the bay
- The Inn at the Bay
- Private dining
- Penrhos Suite for banquets, weddings and events
- Wheelchair access and ground floor rooms
- Accessible toilets and facilities
- Ample free parking
- Seaside holidays
- Leisure stays
- Business stays and meetings
- Weddings and civil partnerships
- Indoor swimming pool
- Family lawns and outdoor dining
- Only 100 yards from the beach
- Stunning views
- Delicious homemade dishes
- 43 en-suite bedrooms
- Sea views and balconies
- Junior suites
- Family rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Four conference rooms
- Can cater for up to 150 people